Financing Available & All Major Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
Residential Heating & AC Tune-Up Service near Auburn GA
The benefits of heating and cooling maintenance service are numerous.
Regular HVAC system maintenance will help you accomplish:
- A cleaner, more efficient HVAC system.
- Fewer breakdowns that will result in costly AC repair service.
- A longer lasting heating and cooling system.
- More money savings in the long run.
- Valid HVAC manufacturer warranties.
What’s included in my (2) HVAC maintenance visits:
- Chemically Clean Outdoor Coils – Dirty outdoor coils cause the pressures in the system to be too high and can lead to high power bills and compressor failure, a shortened life expectancy and inefficient heating and cooling operation.
- Replace Filter if 1” (Specialty media filters are additional) – Most systems use a 1” filter, and it is very important to keep these clean. A dirty filter can cause your system to freeze up, raise your power bill, shorten the system’s life expectancy and cause inefficient heating and cooling operation.
- Check Static Pressure Through Duct System – We check this because if the static pressure is too high, it can cause premature fan failure, high power bills, compressor failure and inefficient heating and cooling operation.
- Test All Electrical Components – We check these to see if they are reading correctly and to possibly catch an issue before it becomes one.
- Check Freon Pressures and Readings – A professional technician can see a lot by just looking at the freon pressures. There are more important things it can tell you other than it just being too low or too high. Also included with your plan is one pound of freon per YEAR at no charge and if additional freon is needed a 10% discount will be applied to the cost. (Unit must be topped off completely when filling with freon.)
- Check and Clean Condensation Drain Line – This is the #1 thing average technicians overlook and this can cause quite a bit of damage to your home if not taken care of properly. When a drain line becomes clogged it can cause water to back up in your home causing water damage, increased humidity, mold and mildew build up in the system and ducts, can contribute to rust in the system and can ruin your air filters and cause them to fail allowing dirt to get past them which contaminates the coils.
- Check and/or Re-calibrate Thermostat – Thermostats do more then just adjust the temperature, they are the brain of the system which controls everything. With them getting more and more complex with the advancement of technology it is very important that they are setup correctly to ensure your system is working as efficiently as possible.
- Check Insulation on Refrigerant Lines – If the insulation on the freon lines inside the home deteriorates, the condensation that forms can drip and cause water spots on ceilings and walls. This can cause mold and mildew issues, which are health concerns. It can also decrease unit efficiency because the freon won’t be the correct temperature once it reaches the coils/compressor.
- Check Temperature Drop and Rise – This is another way to see how well the system is heating or cooling which saves you money on your power bill and on potential future repairs. You have two freon lines going between your indoor and outdoor unit, referred as the high and low pressure lines or warm and cold lines. While the AC is on, the high pressure line carries the warm freon to the indoor unit where it’s converted into a cold low pressure vapor and then the cold freon travels back to the outdoor unit to be compressed again. If you have a heat pump the flow is reversed during the winter to provide you with heat. It is very important that the temperature drop/rise between these two lines are within a certain range, if they are not this indicates a problem.
- Check and/or Tighten Electrical Connections – This is important, over time the normal vibrations from the system running can cause the connections to loosen. Loose connections can cause anything from the system intermittently not working, the system not working at all, losing valuable and expensive freon or being a potential electrical fire hazard. They can also cause premature compressor failure or system failure which can lead to costly repairs. We also check any visible wire for damage which can be a potential fire hazard. (Did you know rodents love to chew on wires?)
- 10% Discount On Any Parts Needed – Unfortunately no matter how well your system is maintained, sometimes it still breaks down. So this is something a little extra we offer to help our customers save money. You will also receive two free service calls per year (normally $75) in additional to your maintenance visits, even if no repairs are made.
Service call fees are always waived when any repairs are made while on site.
Why is Platinum Right For You?
- We are a small, honest family owned and operated company out of the Auburn, GA area.
- As our customer, you are our #1 priority. We listen to what you need and act on your best interests.
- You’ll receive a peace of mind knowing that we are fully licensed and insured. We provide proof of insurance upon request!
- We provide regularly updated savings opportunities on our website as well as our Facebook page.
- When you come to us for any and all of your HVAC service needs, you can always count on the fact that we will put our wealth of knowledge and experience to full use in order to provide you with customized heating and cooling solutions that are tailored to your needs, timelines and budget.
Get Heating and Air Conditioning Service near Auburn, GA Now
Platinum Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling serves residential clients in Arcade, Auburn, Bethlehem, Bold Springs, Bogart, Braselton, Buford, Campton, Carl, Commerce, Dacula, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Gratis, Gillsville, Hoschton, Jefferson, Maysville, Nicholson, Oakwood, Pendergrass, Statham, Talmo and Winder GA .